Sunday, August 12, 2007

Tuesday and other odd happenings



I wanted to share with you some of the places my cat likes to go. She can get up on top of the fridge and cupboards. Now she can get up on top of the shelf above my desk in the office. I am waiting to find her in the vents. When I lived at my parent's house we caught her on the roof. She just stands up there and meows at us. Kind of a subtle "hey."

I also figured out the best way to view your house is to take a picture of it. I have since cleaned the top of my fridge off. I haven't been able to coax Tues back on top of the fridge to retake this photo. Of course, just like kids they have to prove you wrong. I had recently organized my desk area, but looking at that photo I will need to revisit how to better organize myself here too. And I thought my house was clean and decluttered. I have been throwing things away and giving things away by the garbage bag. Yet I look at these pictures and shudder. I am considering getting rid of everything, but then I wouldn't be able to scapbook, read, watch movies, listen to CDs . . . so being a little cluttered and a little messy isn't too bad. Is it?

No comments: