Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My Simpsons Character


So I mosied on over to Simpson's website to get myself a Simpson's character. I liked it so much I added the pic to my blog menu bar. I am actually pretty impressed at how close it looks like me. It was quite fun going through all the different eyes and noses. Whoever designed the site did a great job on making it very easy to work with and I love that you can see the changes to the characters as you are designing. Wish I could upload my voice and do some sort of skit now. I gave my character the name Isadora, not sure where that came from, but maybe in another life that was my name. Who knows? I don't wear glasses all the time, but as of late I seem to be wearing them more. I also don't wear lipstick, but I just couldn't pass up those lips. What a non-surgical, painless and fun way to have the lips you've always wanted. I love the hair and some days it looks just like that and some . . . well, y'know. If they had sneakers that would have just topped made my day.

I challenge you to take a moment and visit the Simpsons website. Come back and let me know. Feel free to upload your character.

No comments: