Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I Won!


I won a free book from Creating Keepsakes!!! Yeah!! Can't believe it.

I swear the first thing that comes to mind when I win something is - I never win anything. Not really true. I mean I don't win stuff all the time, but I do win occasionally. Every once in awhile I do get a prize. I remember my dad telling me when I cold call in sales, for every 100 nos you will get 1 yes. Kind of like that in winning. That famous lottery saying "You can't win if you don't play." Well I play as often as possible. Well, actually I don't play the lottery, but I do enter as many contests as I can. I not only want to try to win, but by entering contests I can learn what types of things the winners do. I didn't win the book doing anything special. It was just a random drawing, but I have been participating in quite a few contests and events over there at Creating Keepsakes. Getting myself organized, planning and figuring out what works and doesn't work for my scrapbooking. Fake it til you make it, right? Boy, I have a lot of those.

You win some, you lose some

Surround yourself by those you would like to be like

I never see failure as failure, but only as the game I must play to win

Try, try and try again

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

My nine year olds son's favorite - I can do anything I set my mind to (Or as my father would say - What the mind believes the body can achieve)

I am not judged by the number of times I fail, but by the number of times I succeed; and the number of times I succeed is in direct proportion to the number of times I fail and keep trying - Tom Hopkins

Think like a winner and you will be a winner

And there are oh so many more

Courtesy of my father, the positive attitude guru. I have read so many positive attitude books in my life and I still pick them up today. I think they are in my blood. Thanks dad! I love that! It keeps me happy, healthy and thinking good stuff. And there is nothing like good stuff you win.

Have a successful day!

No comments: